We want to provide you with updates as we continue to closely monitor the Coronavirus (COVID-19) as it impacts our local communities. (Most Recent Update: March 13, 2020 - 9:19p)
WHAT OUR CHURCH IS DOING
All ministries on Sunday (3/15) and Wednesday (3/18) have been suspended. We will continue to monitor the situation in order to decide about future weeks. As a result of this, a video teaching will be posted on our FACEBOOK page at 10:45a on Sunday morning. Check it and continue to pursue healthy habits!
Use this as an opportunity to try our online giving! Click here to access our Online Giving Page or text SPBCHURCH GIVE to 77977.
WHAT YOU CAN BE DOING
- Please regard safety and travel advisories issued by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), which can be found here.
- Use wisdom and stay home if you are sick or showing symptoms of sickness. Please do not attend any church functions until you are symptom-free and fever-free for at least 72 hours.
- If you have high-risk health conditions, use discretion in attending worship services/gatherings.
- Follow us on FACEBOOK to keep up with our updates regarding the COVID-19 issue. Every time this page is updated, it will be reposted onto the FACEBOOK page.
- Please visit our MESSAGES page to keep up to date with our most recent sermons. This is updated regularly every Monday afternoon.
HOW YOU CAN PRAY
"For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind." 2 Timothy 1:7
As believers, we have the authority, given to us by Christ, to pray against the spread of any disease and for the healing of those who have been impacted by it.
- Seek to have a regular prayer time where you praise God for His sovereignty. He still is and always will be in control of all things. Pray that we will trust Him to help us navigate through the upcoming season of uncertainty and fear.
- Pray for our leaders, the CDC, researchers, medical personnel, church leaders, and other strategic forms of leadership. Specifically, pray that they will respond with wisdom and clarity.
- Pray for the continue cooperation among medical agencies and personnel around the world to work together for the well-being and health of the people.
- Pray for the medical teams who are placing themselves in the line of fire in order to help and protect us.
- Pray for those who are afflicted with Corona. Pray that they will receive the quality care that they need to regain their strength and their health. Pray for their healing and for a vaccine to be found soon.
- Pray for those among us who are considered to be "at-heightened-risk."
- Pray for the Spirit of Peace to come over each of us.
- Pray for the opportunity to be proactive in proclaiming the gospel of Jesus Christ through this event. Pray that God will use this ordeal as an opportunity for revival in our country.